FIFA 19 is more than a football game as it also gives us the possibility to manage different guidelines of a football team as if you were a manager or a coach. However, this work is not easy, and for this we have made this guide for FIFA 19 with everything you need to know about the Career mode.
If you are looking to manage transfers in FIFA 19, get better players or make the right decisions from the skin of coach or manager, you can follow closely the following tips that we will share below.
It should be remembered that Carrera mode is a classic and that you can enjoy it with a single fifa 19 player, where you can assume the role of manager or even coach. In this way you will have to manage in each of the teams you are on, and above that, fulfill a series of different objectives, in order to gradually increase.
• As soon as you have the opportunity, make use of the first transfer window since you will have a budget ready to spend and it is convenient to invest it to reach the objectives.
• Play the preseason, since it gives you this option to participate in different friendly tournaments. Although it is not mandatory, it is recommended that you do so since you can start experimenting with tactics and see how the players perform.
• You must use the new dynamic tactics, one of the new features that have been included, and that allow you to change in real time about the game to adapt to what is happening.
• It is advisable that you go directly to the hidden gems or young promises.
• Perform all the training exercises because they will allow the players to always be in the best physical condition.
• Do not simulate all matches, given that you have a lot of risk. It is better that you try to play as many matches as possible.
• Use gold players when you need to transfer fifa 19 coins.